AMM: Audacity Exercise #3: Soundscape
A "soundscape" is an "audio scene", a picture
which is created strictly by using sound effects.
- Using Audacity create a brief (1 minute) soundscape using various
sound effects and hand it into the In Box.
- Collect various sound effects.
- Cut and paste these sound effects to create
- NB. Sound Effects can reside on different
- This allows you to control the volume levels of each
track, and to move them into place using the "Time
- Experiment with some of the effects found
in the "Effects" menu.
- Hand in a short story outline of your soundscape.
- Hand in your soundscape file
as yourname to: